Effective from 15 December 2017
What information is collected about you and your activities and your use of our services?
The information we collect may change from time to time and will include personal information and non-personal information, including the following categories and examples:
• Personal information and non-personal information, including your name, email address, date of birth, service address, telephone number, user name, password, security question and answer answers, account preferences, and other information similar or related;
• Billing information, including a credit or debit card number, expiration date, security code, associated name, billing address, purchase and payment history of your account, and any other information that you, your card issuer credit / debit card or our payment processors provide or do. Available to us related to billing;
• Information collected and automatically associated with your account when you use our Services, such as records of use and interaction with our Services, display options and habits, location, device information, operating system information, IP address, without network, persistent identifiers, including your AD-ID, and the number of concurrent channels accessed by your account;
• Information relating to your communication with us, such as complaints, questions, suggestions and other information communicated to customer service agents or similar computer persons or applications, irrespective of to be communicated by telephone, email, chat, entry to any of our sites, any of our applications or by any other means available at the time; • Information collected and automatically transmitted when you visit any of our sites or applications, such as information contained in cookies, web beacons, tags, and other technologies related to online behavioral activities (e.g. pages visited, requested searches, and other information and browser-related activities) and any Other information collected using similar or similar technologies described below: • Information obtained from third parties such as business partners and affiliates, consumer reporting agencies, and other service providers (for example, video programming providers , advertising networks, advertising technology companies, and other service providers that perform advertising-related services for us and our business partners) • Search records about the satisfaction and viewing habits of your user and other users that can be obtained from voluntary surveys, interviews and other questionnaires or methods. The third parties who collect my information? Our services may be provided through Internet sites or other platforms operated by other companies. For example, you may access many of our services from our sites and applications and from certain Internet-connected devices and other similar platforms that are not operated or maintained by us.
Use of information how do we use the information we collect?
• Operate, provide, develop, improve, update, expand and maintain our Services
• Confirm that you are receiving the requested service level (s) or service (s) and are
• Identify when changes are made to our Services or your Member Account;
• Inform you about products, programming, offers or other services offered by us or by third parties that may be of interest to you;
• Schedule or other content recommendations
• Understand the use and identify improvements Our Services;
• Detect and prevent unauthorized reception or use of our Services;
• Configure our devices related to the Service;
• Comply with applicable laws;
• Erase or correct our data or attach additional information to the information we collect • Allow the development, publication and sale of aggregated and unidentified information related to our Services and its business partners;
• Facilitate advertising and advertising services, including other personalized advertisements and the sale of advertising and publicity-related products and services.
A Brusa TV does not have a policy of re-use.
How to deal with children's information?
You, the user or subscriber described herein are (are) fully responsible for the content assisted.
Please note that BRUSA TV does not know and does not intend to collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. However, we are committed to protecting the privacy of children on the Internet. If you are a parent, other concerned adult or legal guardian who is aware that any child has provided us with personal information, we ask that you or any other legal guardian of the child contact us immediately by sending an email to: support @brusa .tv. BRUSA TV encourages parents to become involved in the media viewing and Internet use of their children and children under the age of 18.
How do we protect your information?
Please be aware that Brusa TV is not responsible for the practices of collecting, using, disclosing and storing data (or any action or omission) of companies or organizations to which our site may provide links. Some links are provided by us in connection with our efforts to provide comprehensive information about our Services and the information practices described herein. We encourage our Users to be aware when they leave our sites and applications and to read the privacy policies of any third party site or other platform that requests or collects personal information from you.
How can I access or correct my personal information?
We strive to provide you with the access and ability to update, add, correct or otherwise modify a variety of information associated with your Member Account, including your preferred contact information. You must log in to your Member Account on our site to access, update, add, correct or modify the information associated with your Member Account. Please be aware that in most cases we will retain the information you have previously entered for a period of time necessary for our business purposes and / or to meet legal requirements. If you have trouble accessing or correcting personal information or you are experiencing problems related to our billing service provider, please contact us at: email@example.com or by calling 1 (877) -353-6630.
What are my privacy rights if I am a resident of the state of California?
Do we allow social sharing?
Cookies, Web Beacons, Tags, Other Technologies and Online Tracking. About Cookies, Web Beacons, Tags, Other Technologies and Online Tracing?
How can I limit others to monitor my information or direct me with advertising?
How do you deal with disputes?
Where is Information transferred?